Swiss Water Processed Decaf
$15.50 – $44.50
This Colombian bean cups with delicate stone fruit notes, upfront moving to a crisp lemon acidity mid palate. Silky body carrying through to a caramel and malt finish. The Swiss Water decaffeination process uses water to gently remove 99.9% of the caffeine from green beans while maintaining the bean’s distinctive origin and flavor characteristics. The Swiss Water Process was originally discovered in the 1930s in Switzerland and is now patented and utilized by the Swiss Water Decaffeination Coffee Company in British Colombia, Canada. The process ensures that 99.9% of the caffeine is eliminated, while leaving the best of the bean behind. They call it ‘decaffeinated coffee without compromise’.
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2017 (Latte) SILVER (Voted no. 1 in Australia)
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2016 (Milk Based) BRONZE
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2016 (Black) BRONZE
- The Golden Bean Coffee Roaster Competition 2015/16 SILVER
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2015 (Espresso) BRONZE
- The Golden Bean Coffee Roaster Competition 2014/15 SILVER
- PREVIOUS MEXICAN WATER DECAF – Sydney Royal 2014 BRONZE
N.B. Blend seasonally adjusted with fresh harvest single origins that deliver to the desired taste profile.