$15.00 – $42.50
Award Winning Blend
Fratelli, meaning brothers in Italian, is what this blend is all about. A brotherhood of flavours meeting together to create a unique bond that is second to none. This complex blend provides some unique flavours and textures. With great strength at the heart of this coffee, its granduer is accompanied by a medium/high acidity level. Starting off at the front of the palate you get gorgeous molasses rolling in your mouth with honey malt characteristics then finishing off with a smooth caramelised sugar flavour – proving this blend to have bold, complex but delicate flavours.
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2017 (Espresso) BRONZE
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2016 (Milk Based) BRONZE
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2016 (Black) BRONZE
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2014 SILVER
- Sydney Royal Fine Food Show 2014 BRONZE
- RASV Australian International Coffee Awards 2014 (Espresso) BRONZE
- RASV Australian International Coffee Awards 2014 (Cappuccino) BRONZE
- The Golden Bean Coffee Roaster Competition 2012/13 (Milk Based) BRONZE
N.B. Blend seasonally adjusted with fresh harvest single origins that deliver to the desired taste profile.